It was a productive day! I figured out how to use the laser with the broken functions…
I want a male/female arm piece.. I don’t know enough about product design to pump out variations. I’m satisfied with the one that looks like the maxi pad. (I’m getting very good at Illustrator having no prior experience)
- I would like 3 arm variations… are these 2 close finished enough to proceed?
- With each arm piece, I want a different orifice.
- I designed it in a way that it “holds back” as you hold it. Its awkward in a good way.
Someone is concerned with the amount of ABS that I’m using… Its only $15 a pound… and all my stuff is hollow, but I will weigh it and pay accordingly… 😉
- final presentation will be in a box.
- I’m going to cut foam to hold the pieces so they fit inside
- Over the top of the foam, I”m going to have an acrylic layer [colored or mirrored (similar to the wood)]